Welcome!

Welcome to my zone 9a habitat garden near Houston, Texas.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Update

A brief note to those of my readers who have been kind enough to notice my absence: My husband had what the doctors have termed a "mild" heart attack - a wake-up call. Friday night, actually early Saturday morning, we ended up at the emergency room. Bob was admitted to the hospital. Tests were run and the problem was located. Early Monday morning the cardiologist set about doing repairs and fixes. Bob is healing quickly. In fact, today he is quite chipper. We hope he will be released no later than tomorrow or next day. Once I get him back home, I'll be back in the garden and out with the backyard wildlife and reporting on all that to you here. Thanks for your concern and please continue to send Bob your positive thoughts as he recovers.

1 comment: